nuffnang

Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Words

Thank everyone for celebrating my birthday today ! :)
A big thankful to you guys.



My words
Im really very upset T.T
=I have alot alot of problem :(
=need to go a place to cool myself down.
=Im to stress now! i might break down 1 day seriously.
=I need someone to talk to.... come and ask me.
=I know im different of last time, last time i use to be
cheerful, happy, disturbing others, playing around,
laughing very loud outside, talkative and when ppl
are sad i will cheer them up no matter what,
but now, im not. Im different ! how i wish i could
go back to last time.

NOW!!
:who will cheer me up when im sad.?
:who will be my listening ear.?
:who can console me.?
:who will make me laugh.?
ANYONE ??!?!?!

Im crying now, when i writing all those things T.T
My smile and laughter is not there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment